Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Rockin' the Roberto Cavalli

When my parents moved out of the house I grew up in this past summer and I had to pack up 25 years worth of yearbooks, art projects, school papers, etc.,  it was quite the trip down memory lane. Along with an awesome story I wrote at age 6 entitled "The Big Toe", some of the best treasures I uncovered were old scrapbooks full of pages and pages of fashion magazine clippings and inspiration. One of my favorite editorials to this day is this Roberto Cavalli spread photographed by Mario Testino that was featured in Elle magazine in 2002. (Which I really can't believe was almost 10 years ago)! I absolutely love everything about it from the gorgeous watercolor prints  and flowy dresses to the rugged cliffside setting and yes, even those sexy white/leopard print man pants.


 





2 comments:

  1. So happy I signed on here tonight! Thanks for the reminder that 2002 was almost 10 years ago... Oh my! :/ Great pics...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i cant believe these are so old! the fabric and prints look v current :) how fun! xoxo jcd :: cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, you just made my day!
xxkristin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...