Monday, October 24, 2011

The {new} Girl With The Dragon Tattoo

I have been pretty excited about this movie from the moment I finished the last book in Stieg Larsson's trilogy, and from these gorgeous photos of Rooney Mara in this month's Vogue, it appears that Lisbeth Salander has been quite perfectly cast. Also starring Daniel Craig as Mikael Blomkwist, this film is shaping up to make for some serious eye candy. Now let's just hope they fare a bit better than the Twilight crew as far as the acting is concerned.



6 comments:

  1. I just started reading the trilogy - but I love seeing this girl as Lisbeth. And I like Daniel Craig as Michael! It's almost as good as hearing Leo & Carey Mulligan cast in the Great Gatsby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty!!
    xx
    Krystal
    www.krystalschlegel.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need to get on reading these books!
    xo emily

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you see the Swedish versions? They're good, I think bc they stick to the book. I'm excited for the American ones but I worry they will deviate too much. Looking forward to meeting you in person at Blogger Blitz NYC!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The previews for this looked very intriguing! Kind of excited about it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. loved the swedish movies, can't wait for the american versions!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, you just made my day!
xxkristin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...