I'm flattered that Kristin asked me to guest blog for Ten Scenic Drive. We started our blogs about the same time and she has been a great resource as I've navigated my way through the blogosphere. I'm thrilled to be able to help her out while she travels abroad.I decided to put together my dream beach bag for summer and have pulled many of these items from my ongoing (and everlasting) list of "things I want." The Calypso for Target floppy topper is no longer available but fortunately I ordered one online before they flew out of the store.
- Calypso for Target floppy straw hat
- Club Monoco Luz Poncho
- Cutler and Gross D-frame acetate sunglasses
- Forever 21 Colorful Glittered Bangles
- Bernardo tie leather ankle-wrap sandals
- Fujifilm Instax Mini 7s White Instant Film Camera
- Calypso Valencia Tote
- Tocca SPF Towelette Viaggio in Stella
Stop on over to Strong Sense of Style when you have a chance!